Connect To The Afterlife - Mediumship Sessions
Together we connect with your friends and family members on the 'Other Side' to receive their messages of love and validation. Learn how they are still part of your daily life, the specific signs they are giving you to show their ongoing love and support, and more importantly learn how to connect with them on your own when you need them most. You will also be given the opportunity to ask them questions and learn how they are progressing in the spirit world, who they are with, and how YOU are helping them progress upon their path. Many clients have the sensation of feeling their loved ones during these sessions and leave feeling a greater sense of peace and trust in themselves and in Spirit. This is because mediumship sessions are about awakening our true spiritual nature as opposed to 'closure' of our true self.
- Mediumship readings are 1-hour (60 minutes) and are primarily done by phone (or Skype if you are located outside of the United States)
- During a mediumship reading there's no guarantee the specific person you want to connect with will show up--this isn't because they don't love you, there are many factors that contribute to this happening.
- Some clients will want specific proof of Spirit such as 'if it's really him bring up our favorite song'. The more present and open you are to hearing the messages that come during the reading you will get evidential information from the person (or people) in Spirit that it really is them. This validation may or may not be the specific sign that you wanted. (It's still okay to ask.)
- A mediumship session is not a psychic reading. If you are looking for guidance about what to do next in your personal life or need assistance 'tuning in' to a specific situation a mediumship reading may not give you that information. Your friends and loved ones in Spirit aren't all knowing or all seeing. However, I have experienced that very powerful healing messages from Spirit do come through without the client even asking. If you are looking for deeper insight and guidance regarding your life, consider an intuitive session.
- Most mediumship sessions are done by phone. Doing sessions by phone is just as effective as doing sessions in person. We all exist as energy. As a psychic-medium I tune into the energy of those who have crossed over. On an energetic level there is no seperation of time or space. For that reason a message from the Other Side will come in just as clear over the phone as it would if we were meeting in person. Plus, phone sessions are recorded and a link of the recording is e-mailed to you for you to download.
- I do private group readings for small groups of 5 - 6 people located in the cities of Los Angeles, New York, and Albuquerque. In these groups everyone is guaranteed a message from Spirit and the group will go through specific tools to connect to their loved ones on their own. if you would like to organize a group reading for your company, friends, and/or family contact me for more information.
I can’t say enough about Candice Thomas. She is such an amazingly soul! She has such a gentle and calming demeanor that I always feel comfortable talking with her. I have had two readings with Candice, and she has connected with several of my loved ones on the other side. She also taught me a lot about the spirit world and my spirit guides. My most recent reading with Candice was profound, and I would even go so far to say it was life changing. My grandfather, mom, dad and sister all came through with messages from the other side. I could validate everything that came through to me. The most amazing thing about this reading is that I actually felt like I was having a conversation with my mother, who passed away 34 years ago.... I actually got chills and I knew my mom was telling me things I needed to hear from her.... The messages passed to me from my mom through Candice were deep and real and they gave me a sense of peace... I experienced a great feeling of peace and comfort during and after my reading. Candice is truly gifted, and if I were not a believer, which I am, Candice would surely make one out of me!
~ Lori Mann
How I met Candice was total divine spirit. Hard to believe coming from a left-brain analytical. I truly believe that my son who committed suicide at the tender age of 20 sent Candice. Three days after Nicholas committed suicide my friend, whom I hadn’t kept in touch with probably for 7 - 8 years told me that she would be going to a “reading” and wanted to see if Nick would come through. She asked if I would be opposed to her beckoning his spirit. I said, “of course not!” When something like this happens you look for any and all answers and explanations. Where is he? Is he safe? Is he warm? Is he loved? That night Nick did come through Candice. She knew things and relayed things that only he would know I would understand. My friend relayed this information back to me and it just shocked me. This prompted me to research this Candice person a little more. I attended a group session hoping Nick would present to me, not just through my girlfriend. I was again just shocked. Who would know that mental illness ran on the man’s side of my family? Who would know that I had the letters JACK in the primary colors in wood prominently displayed in my kitchen? Who would know that I lost my mother-in-law, who was a mother to me, at the same time I asked for a divorce? Who would know this? Candice. I had never met her before. I told her nothing. She at that point, knew my spirit better than I did. What I love about her is she is willing to share her gift so that any one of us can communicate with spirit just as I am learning. I have also trusted her to help me intuitively as my co-creator. I am constantly and consistently in awe of the miracles that we have worked together. She pushes me to where I am sometimes I am afraid to go. Her phone calls are timed absolutely perfectly in the middle of the day. How would anyone know I needed assurance for just a brief moment? Who else would know that I needed to be reminded of the greatness of the work I have chosen as a spiritual life coach. She has propelled me on to a stage with authors I have only read; she has opened doors through her belief in me and my universal purpose. I am sitting here, in a puddle of tears, because it took the death of my son, and her keen sense of spirit and intuitive gift she has been given to be put in my path at this very exact moment. I hope, if you are contemplating hiring Candice as your personal coach, you will choose to do so. This has been the best financial decision I have made to date.
-- Angie Corbett Kuiper